Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Symbian 9.1/9.2 NetMonitor (FTD) for hacked phone



As the title already told, you need to have hacked phone in order to activate the netmonitor for field test display in Symbina 9.1/9.2 phone. Hacked phone allows you to see the hidden system folder inside the phone. You can then copy the necessary files into corresponding folders as listed below.

Hack symbian phone
Why we need to hack? It's because Nokia hide system folder/files and do not allow us to install unsigned applications. To use netmonitor/ftd program, we need to hack the phone first. Therefore, if you feel unsafe or do not want to hack the phone, you can find other netmonitor infos in this blog.

When Nokia made new firmware to kill the old AppTRK method to hack Symbian phones, the hackers responded with HelloCarbide. ROMPatcher is a program to toggle the Symbian locks on your phone on and off, and comes with a bunch of plugins to customise menus, silence the camera shutter sound, and more. Installserver lets you install unsigned programs on your phone so you don't have to deal with the slow, clumsy Symbian Signed bureaucracy.

Just use google to search for the tools and you can easily hack your symbian phone painlessly.

Download netmonitor program
Download ftdALLSymbianV3.zip from the following link:
ftdALLSymbianV3.zip (Updated on 16 Sept 2011)

The tool is tested on:
N73/N95/N80/6120c/6290/5700/E65/E51/E90

Put:
C/Private/10003a3f/import/Apps
FtdApp_reg.rsc

C/Resource/Apps
Ftd.mbm
Ftd.mif
ftd.rsc
Ftd_aif.mif
ftdata_wk15_07.dat
ftdata_wk41_06.dat
Alarm.rsc
AlarmList.mbm
CallEnd.rsc
Custom.rsc

C/Resource/Plugins
ftd.dll55l
baseimage.dof

C/Sys/Bin
FTD.exe
FtDaInterface.dll
ftdaserver.exe
FtDbInterface.dll
ftdbserver.exe
FtdGwcTest.exe
FtEngine.dll

C:\private\101F457f\
MmRmDSPInitData.RSC

C:\system\apps\dynbase\
dynbase.dof55l

P.S
For icon in symbian9.1 (n73/n80/e65 ecc ecc) use the 3 files in attachment (ftd symbian9,1 icon)

9 comments:

Anonymous September 23, 2008 at 6:29 AM  

Please I couldnt to make this work, Some body could help me I have a nokia E51. I try to copy this files for my computer but didnt work, after I connect my mobyle to my computer and copy all the files didnt work to.
My email is adrianomxavier@hotmail.com

pc July 31, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

What about signing (ODPA certficate) the sisx of netmonitor and installing it the standard way?
Anybody tried?

Paolo

Unknown February 24, 2011 at 6:00 AM  

I have N95 (Nokia) and
- I fixed on UMTS mode (3G pix)
- I call other phone
- Search on my phone Field Test Mode
- I see 81.01 display option 2 (wcdma)
- I see 41.17 menu the RSCP and ECNO values =0 (why?)
I need to check the RCSP, ECNO and TX level values on a called but I see the last values in "0". How I can to do to see the real values???

siddu August 20, 2011 at 12:18 AM  

hi, please help me i am using nokia c5 mobile i need field test software

Anonymous September 15, 2011 at 9:23 PM  

http://www.badongo.com/file/10762716...this link have been inactive.plz inform us if there is a newer link

phoneftd September 16, 2011 at 6:58 AM  

link updated:

ftdALLSymbian.zip - 454.4 KB

Anonymous August 6, 2012 at 2:39 AM  

link not working

Unknown January 3, 2013 at 10:06 PM  

file deleted

Unknown December 4, 2013 at 11:37 PM  

anyone having FTD? if vailable please send me on prashant9960@gmail.com

Please help me.......

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP